Welcome to BellinghamBlogs.com
If youÂ have a Bellingham blog, consider submitting an essay to be published here. Think of BellinghamBlogs.com like a “little”… one of those little literary magazines that accepts submissions, selects and publishes some. Yes we link out. No, we’re not a resource for your SEO link-building campaigns, and we don’t publish spam or spam-like submissions. Yes we know what spam is, and no we won’t debate editorial decisions about what is and is not suitable for publishing here.
That said, we hope a link to your blog will help you.
So what is a “Bellingham Blog”? It’s a website by or about Bellingham. The editor of this site is thinking like this:
- Bellingham person who writes about anything on an owned website or regular column somewhere, qualifies. The topic can be just about anything, but is not off-topic commercial. The key aspect of the publication has to be the person’s thoughts, writings, or aspects of Bellingham. BellinghamBlogs.com isÂ meant to highlight and promote Bellingham blogs, get it?
- Bellingham blog, which is a “web log” about Bellingham, qualifies. Just about any website can be a blog. Again, the editors reserve the rights to select for publication, and off-topic commercial stuff won’t make the cut (your typical real estate blog does not make the cut. A clever, interesting real estate blog by a Bellingham resident or about Bellingham may… at the whim of the editors).
- No self addressed stamped envelopes required, and submissions will not be returned. They won’t be published unless they make the cut, so if you have concerns about your copyrights ask before submitting (email to info at this domain).
- If you don’t have a blog and want one, we can give you one. First, though, submit something worthy of publishing. We want to see how you write. Get it?
- Printed books last about 50 years or so, and the Internet never forgets, but we don’t host published essays forever. In fact, we reserve the right to remove anything at any time, at our discretion. The point is to highlight Bellingham bloggers and Bellingham blogs, not create an archive of essays… although if we get good ones, we will most certainly want to keep publishing them.
More in the FAQ